Indulgent Chocolate Cob Loaf
Everyone loves a good cob. It’s gooey, creamy and all kinds of delicious, but we’re taking it to the next level.
We’re swapping the cream cheese for mouth-watering chocolate, topped with all your favourite sweets and dipping treats. If you have a sweet tooth, then this cob is perfect for entertaining friends or those summer date nights.
- Cut the top quarter off the cob and pull away the soft bread from the inside.
- Cook the cob in the oven on 180C for 7 minutes.
- Place one block of chocolate (chopped), the marshmallows and milk in a large saucepan over a medium to low heat. Stir until melted and smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and stand for 30 minutes until slightly cool.
- Beat the cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Using a spatula, fold the chocolate mixture gradually into half of the cream until all combined. Reserve half of the cream.
- Melt the second block of chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Remove and set aside.
- Pour the chocolate cream mixture into the cob. Add the reserved whipped cream on top.
- 8. Dollop the melted chocolate in a few places and use a skewer to swirl it around.
- 9. Sprinkle Flake chocolate over the top and decorate it with your favourite fruit, marshmallows, biscuits, lollies and chocolates.
- 10. Serve and watch as your guests tear this gooey creation apart!